- Default behavior can be changed by changing file name of the Sound Keeper executable.
- Primary audio output is used by default. Add "All" or "Digital" to executable file name to enable Sound Keeper on all or digital only outputs.
- Inaudible stream is used by default. Add "Zero" to executable file name to use stream of digital zeroes (like it was in v1.0.0).
- Temporary workaround for a Windows 10 bug which causes a memory leak in the Audio Service when audio output is busy. It will be removed when the bug will be fixed in Windows 10 itself.
- Fixed a potential memory leak when another program uses audio output in exclusive mode.
- Even smaller executable size.
Download: soundkeeper.7z (15KB). Project page →