- Sound Keeper doesn't prevent PC from automatic going into sleep mode.
- New "Sine" stream type which can be useful for analog outputs or too smart digital outputs.
- When a user starts a new Sound Keeper instance, the previous one is stopped automatically.
- "Fluctuate" stream type considers sample format of the output (16/24/32-bit integer, and 32-bit float).
- Command line parameters are supported. Example: "SoundKeeper64.exe sine -f 1000 -a 10".
- The workaround for the Audio Service memory leak is enabled on affected Windows versions only (8, 8.1, and 10).
Download: soundkeeper.7z (17KB). Project page →